3 Burglaries, 4 Thefts and More Over 3 Days
Multiple crimes were reported on Redman Avenue in Haddonfield.
Three burglaries and a theft were reported on Redman Avenue in Haddonfield on Monday and Tuesday.
Here are the details:
- 6:22 p.m. Monday, a resident in the 100 block of Redman Ave. reported a burglary and total of $1,344 in computer equipment and jewelry missing from their home. The items include a Macbook Pro computer, 10 karat signet ring, two diamond chips in white and yellow gold knot rings; 1-inch circular, daisy charm and a single, gold earring
- 9:47 p.m. Monday, a resident in the 100 block of Redman Ave. reported a burglary and total of $2,545 in items stolen. The resident returned home and found a window open and a screen ripped.
- 9:47 p.m. Monday, a resident in the 200 block of Redman Ave. reported a burglary and coins, a diamond ring and sleeping pills stolen from their home.
- 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday, a resident in the 100 block of Redman Ave. reported the theft of Princeton and Penn State flags from their front porch. The flags have a reported value of $90.
- 10:48 a.m. Wednesday, a resident near Treaty Elms Lane and S. Atlantic Ave. found the street signs for the block where thrown into their yard in an incident of criminal mischief. The signs were recovered by police. Dozens of street signs in Haddonfield have been stolen or vandalized over the last year.
- 4:01 p.m. on Wednesday, theft of a Haddonfield Bulldawgs and a West Virginia University flag, were reported from a resident's front porch in the 100 block of Euclid Ave.
- 4:58 p.m Wednesday, a theft was reported in the 500 block of Coles Mill Road, in which a victim said two $500 withdrawals from his bank account were made without his permission.
- 12:32 p.m. Wednesday, the theft of 10 bottles of Tide detergent was reported as being taken by a shoplifter from the Acme Market in the unit block of Walnut Street.