Commissioners Discuss BOE Outreach
Haddonfield officials are scheduled to meet with a BOE outreach committee member at a meeting.
The Haddonfield Board of Commissioners meet today for a work session at 5 p.m. on the second floor of the Municipal Hall, 242 Kings Highway East.
The commissioners, the borough's three top elected officials, discuss policy and procedures at work sessions but do not formally vote on resolutions and ordinances.
Here's a look at today's agenda:
1. Discuss water meter report
2. Discuss overnight parking
3. Discuss appointment of an attorney for Planning Board lawsuit
4. Discuss changes to the Vehicles and Traffic ordinance
5. Discuss Vacancies
6. Meet with Mark Bailey – Haddonfield BOE Outreach Committee
7. Discuss June 12nd meeting agenda
8. Discuss PfH/BID items
9. Discuss online payment transaction changes
10. Discuss other items per Administrator, Solicitor and Commissioners
11. Discuss in closed session personnel matters, collective bargaining issues & litigation
NEXT WORK SESSION IS SCHEDULED FOR:
Monday, June 18th at 5 p.m.