Introducing the New Haddon Patch
Haddonfield Patch is transforming into Haddon Patch and welcoming Haddon Township into the fold.
Today is a big day for Haddonfield Patch. This afternoon, we’ll officially become Haddon Patch—a place for both Haddonfield and Haddon Township local news.
We’re excited to bring you Haddon Patch, the No. 1 hyperlocal news site for all of the news, events and information Haddonfield and Haddon Township residents need.
Haddonfield Patch occasionally covered Haddon Township news, including the recent luau, information on the West Park Avenue closure, Yogo Factory's big opening and a column on hidden gem Fiesta Mexicana. The new Haddon Patch will officially bring the Patch experience to Haddon Township and provide daily news on what’s going on around township. We start today with a story on a potential community garden in town.
While our name is changing, our mission isn’t. All Patch sites, from California to New Jersey, have one mission—to make life ridiculously easy for you and your neighbors.
For Haddon Township readers, Haddon Patch is the place to learn how the government is spending your tax money, what’s going on in local schools, what’s happening with community groups, where those fire engines were headed and much, much more. With Haddon Patch you can:
- Get a daily morning newsletter with the day’s top news, events and blog posts, plus breaking news alerts via email
- Find a ton of community events in our daily calendar, and add your own
- Toot your own horn or share news about your community group or business in our Announcements section
- Make your voice heard and connect with neighbors by starting a free blog
- Find the best grocery deals around
- Get information on local businesses, service providers, community resources and more
- Share your pictures and videos of things happening around town with your neighbors
- Write a letter to the editor on any town or larger issue that interests you
- Connect with Haddon Patch on Facebook and Twitter for up-to-the-minute information
And for Haddonfield readers, Haddon Patch is still the place you’ve come to know and love. You can expect the same robust coverage of Haddonfield town, government and school issues. Our expanded coverage means you’ll know more about what’s happening over the border, such as business profiles on stores you frequent or restaurants you eat at.
I'll be at Haddon Township's block party on Saturday, Sept. 29, and I'm looking forward to meeting new readers there. Stop by our Patch table, say hi and pick up some Patch swag. If you have any questions, story ideas or tips in the meantime, don’t hesitate to email me, Bill Duhart, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for reading and welcome to the new Haddon Patch!
Get all you get out of Patch. Learn how at Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Haddon Patch.