Lost Haddonfield: Haddon House Hotel and Restaurant
The past comes alive in pictues.
The Haddon House Hotel and restaurant at 300 Kings Highway East was built in 1820 by George Hanold, according to Cliff Brunker of the Historical Society of Haddonfield. In 1863, Charles Hammit Shin purchased the house and added a mansard roof and curved dormers.
The hotel was converted into offices in 1957 and today is occupied by Remington & Vernick.
These photos are from the archives of the Historical Society of Haddonfield.