Invite a friend
Power Circuit Fitness Class
An intense 45 minute circuit challenge designed to improve your overall strength and fitness...TRX, battle-ropes, kettlebells, plyometrics, BOSUs and much more. First class free.
|Where||Bell's Bodies Fitness 114 Ellis St, Haddonfield, NJ 08033|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:00 am–6:45 am|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families|
More About Bell's Bodies Fitness
Bell's Bodies Fitness features six fitness career professionals who are available for personal training, a variety of workouts available and an extensive selection of multipurpose exercise equipment. Bell's Bodies Fitness offers 10-20 group training classes, one-on-one or partner training. It offers the Entitled Variety Sports Training after school program for junior high and high school students. Bell's Bodies also offers sports massage therapy.
The studio is owned and was founded by Christopher Bell, a certified personal trainer and weight loss professional.
Other events here
- Core Fusion by Bell's Bodies Fitness Weekly on Wednesdays, 12:00 pm–12:30 pm
- Bell's Bodies Varsity Sports Performance Training Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 3:15 pm–4:00 pm
- Rise to X-Ertion by Bell's Bodies Fitness Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 am–6:45 am
- "A Few Good Men" Weightlifting Fitness Class Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 7:45 pm–8:30 pm
- Bell's Bodies Fitness Teacher's Time Out Weekly on Fridays, 3:45 pm–4:15 pm
- Small Group Training by Bell's Bodies Fitness Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:35 pm–8:20 pm