The Collingswood-headquartered Art Within Reach (AWR) is looking for artists to participate in its Art in the Spring showcase (May 30-June 1).
There's room for 20 artists in the show; one of the only stipulations is that all their work is handmade—"no assembled kits, resale, or other third-party representation" will be considered.
"The AWR mission is to create an outlet where local artists can team up to show their work and make it available for sale at reasonable prices to the public," the announcement indicates.
"It's not just about making money; it's about sharing what we're doing with the people in the area where it is being done."
Applications will be accepted until March 14; the fee to participate in the show is $40 (payable by April 18).
To apply, e-mail ArtWithinReach@outlook.com with:
- Your name, as you wish it to appear in event materials.
- Contact information: (e-mail, phone - indicate if cell or land line, mailing address)
- Description of your work.
- Price range of your work.
- At least four (4) images representative of the work you are presenting. Most formats accepted.
- Your web presence (website, Facebook page, Etsy page, etc.) (Optional.)
- Indicate any special considerations or requests. (Optional.)