The Westmont Farmers Market is taking a literal approach to the dog days of summer, offering an entire evening of pooch-friendly activities as part of Wednesday’s market.
The man’s-best-friend edition of the market will feature an “Ask the Trainer” booth, treats for your furry buds and more.
The full list of vendors for the evening, which starts at 4 p.m. and runs until 7 p.m. at Haddon and Stratford avenues:
- NJ Aid for Animals and vet Dr. Lori Duggan, offering low cost microchipping
- Emerald DuCouer, animal communicator
- Georgette Forgione, animal massage therapist
- Pat's Pet Pastries
- SJ Loving Paws
- Katherine Sandecki, dog paintings
- Camp Bow Wow
- “Ask the Trainer” with Pat Quinn