These photos of Haddonfield from the turn of the 19th century and early 20th century were submitted by Cliff Brunker of the Historical Society of Haddonfield.
They show several scenes from the Red and White school buildings on Lincoln Avenue, where the Central Elementary School and Board of Education offices are now.
The first photo is courtesy of Jim Hale and shows students on the steps of the "White Building" in 1931, on Lincoln Avenue. Then White Building is shown around 1900. This building was replaced by today's Central School.
Finally, the Board of Education and Administration Offices are located in what was referred to as the "Red Building" shown around 1900.