The Haddonfield Board of Commissioners meets at 5:00p.m. today for a work session at the . The borough redevelopment plan is on the agenda.
The redevelopment plan revolves around a possible public purchase of the 18.7-acre property, one of the last large tracks for development or open-space preservation in this 2.5-square-mile borough.
Other agenda items include:
- Meet with NJ Transit
- Discuss health benefit comparison
- Discuss possible curb painting
- Discuss 2012 road program
- Discuss banner policy
- Discuss April 5th meeting agenda
- Discuss PfH/BID items
- Review engineer reports
- Discuss other items per Administrator, Solicitor and Commissioners
- Discuss in closed session personnel matters, collective bargaining issues & litigation
NEXT WORK SESSION IS SCHEDULED FOR:
Monday, April 16th at 5:00 p.m.