The work sessions, held in a second-floor conference room at the Municipal Hall, typically includes discussions about policies and actions but no official votes. The work sessions are usually held on the first and third Monday of each month at 6 p.m. The commissioners are meeting Tuesday because of the Monday holiday.
The commissioners only met once for work sessions in July and August.
Agenda items include:
- Engineer interviews
- Discuss revisions to Shade Tree Commission Ordinance
- Discuss formalizing fire lanes
- Discuss PfH/BID items
- Discuss September 10th meeting agenda
- Update on Archer & Greiner sewer back-up claim
- Discuss 100th anniversary of Commission form of government
- Discuss other items per Administrator, Solicitor and Commissioners
- Discuss in closed session personnel matters, collective bargaining issues & litigation
A request for proposal for some shared police services from a seven-town alliance including Haddonfield and Haddon Township was submitted last month. Haddonfield commissioners met on Aug. 20 and received an update on the RFPs submitted by the Aug. 16 deadline.
In other news for the Haddons today, the weather is expected to be partly cloudy with a 20-percent chance of rain. Here's a detailed look at weather today.
Correction: An earlier version of this report stated the Police RFP would likely be discussed in the work session today. That was incorrect.