Aunt Berta's Kitchen is a family-owned establishment that's been serving the Haddonfield area since 1993. Enjoy your meal in their relaxing dining room, which is reminiscent of a quaint, cozy home with a flat-screen TV mounted on the wall. Take-out is also available for those on-the-go and Aunt Berta's also offers party platters for those holding a gathering. If you come, then perhaps you'll taste why it was selected as New Jersey Family Business of 2006.
- Fax: 856-858-6206
- Hours: Wed, Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, 11:30am - 7:30pm; Mon, Tue, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance level with the floor.
- Founding Date: 1997
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Fried, BBQ, Roast Chicken, Ribs, Pigs Feet, Salmon Cake, Salisbury Steak, Pork Chop, Cajun Jenna Turkey Wings, Chicken Tenders, Fried Fish, Assorted Side-Orders, Desserts, Aunt B's Sweet Tea
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Lunch Specials, Wed, Fri 11am - 2pm; Family meal specials; Sunday supper specials; Party trays.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Cajun/Creole, Dessert / Ice Cream, Soul Food
- Signature dishes: Famous Jenna Turkey Wings, Rib and Chicken Combo; Fish, Shrimp and Rib Platters
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Wings with Aunt Berta's Original Wing Sauce with Blue Cheese
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Number of tables: 9
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties