Haddon Township High School
Haddon Township High School, on Memorial Avenue, educates students in ninth through 12th grades. The three-story school has about 600 students enrolled and about 50 teachers.
More than one-quarter of juniors and seniors take 10 Advanced Placement courses in science, math, English, history and foreign languages. On the extracurricular side, students participate in athletics, honor societies, performing arts and a wide variety of clubs.
Haddon Township High School's colors are red and white and its teams are called the Hawks.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramps, elevator
- Number of students: 571
- Male-to-female ratio: 51:50
- Public/Private: Public
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 1:9.6
- Number of faculty: 55
- Grade levels: 9-12
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Infirmary, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Advanced placement courses: 10 available in science, math, history, English and foreign languages.