Located in one of the oldest homes in Haddonfield, the Historical Society is dedicated to preserving the rich history and heritage of Haddonfield. The society keeps minimal hours but appointments can be requested for visiting the main hall and library. The main hall houses collections of furniture from the 18th and 19th centuries, glass work and needlework that dates back to the 1700s. A souvenir shop is located on premises. The library stores a collection books and photographs that relate to the history of the town, church records, family history and genealogy records and several other documents dating back to the 18th century.
- Hours: Greenfield Hall hours: Wed - Fri, 1pm - 4pm, or by appointment; Sat - Tue, closed; closed in August. Library Hours (June - July): Mon, Tue, 9:30am - 11:30am; or by appointment; Wed - Sun, closed; closed in August.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1914
- What makes this community special?: It's rich History.
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Specialties: The History of Haddonfield and it's surrounding areas.
- Services: Research databases
- Wi-Fi: None
- Private events: No