Haddonfield Shellfish (Closed)
Haddonfield Shellfish, a family-owned seafood market, carries seasonal fish, including baccalà, shad and soft-shell and hard-shell crabs.
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 10am - 6pm; Fri, 10am - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp
- Founding Date: 1995
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Shrimp, crab cakes, scallops, tuna, blue fish, lobster
- General services: Phone orders
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: "It is known for being quaint, unique, and always changing."