McNelis & Sherry, Inc.
McNelis & Sherry, Inc. was founded in 1983 by the late John A. McNelis. If you're looking for high-quality and carefully crafted jewelry, from bracelets and rings to necklaces, this is the place for you. The shop also features Baccarat crystal glassware (like champagne flutes and coasters), ornaments (like hearts, shamrocks and animals), as well as jewelry.
- Hours: Mon – Fri, 10am - 8:30pm; Sat, 10am – 5pm; Sun, noon – 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the floor.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Rings, bracelets, necklaces
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Private events: Yes
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Tailoring: No
- Jewelry & watch brands: Baccarat; Cassis, David Yurman, Fendi, Hidalgo, Honora, Kwiat, Lagos, Marco Bicego, Mikimoto, OGI, Robert Lee Morris, Roberto Coin, Sasha Primak, Slane & Slane, Temple St. Clair and Toy Watch