No. 1 Chinese Kitchen is open for business seven days a week. The customers say that this is the best place in town to go for your Chinese food craving. If you are in the mood to eat in, there is ample room in this cozy eatery, but they specialize in take-out. The service is both friendly and welcoming. The menu is extensive and features Szechuan, Hunan and Mandarin cuisines. All items are MSG free.
- Hours: Mon-Thurs: 11a.m. to 10:30p.m., Fri-Sat: 11a.m. to 11p.m., Sun: 12noon to 10p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: There is street level access and handicapped spaces.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: sites.google.com/site/number1ck/ne
- Specialties: Sweet and Sour Chicken, Dumplings, and General Tos' Chicken.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Asian, Chinese
- Price level: $