Richard Bennett Clothing for Men
A men's shop with a musk scent to match, Richard Bennett Clothing has a nostalgic 1950s feel. The store is decorated with posters of musicians, artists and social figures who hold it in high regard. At the entrance hall, racks of modern jackets are displayed. Towards the back, the store expands into a circular shape, lined with elegant suit pants and jackets. Shoes are not sold here. The owner, Ben Santoro, says customers can "expect the best" from Richard Bennett Clothing.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Founding Date: 1982
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Suits, suit jackets, robes, ties, socks, belts
- Services: Delivery, Gift wrapping, Repair
- Return policy: 14 Days, credited in the same method one pays.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: No
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: "Dark, dressy suits."
- Clothing and accessories brands: Canali, Jack Victor, Coppley, Kroone
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 3
- Tailoring: Yes