Sam S. Yampell Jewelers practices excellence and expertise in accessories of personal adornment. It is well known in Haddonfield, particularly for its longevity, as it is a third-generation store that has been open since 1928. The store offers bridal and diamond engagement rings and also deals in watches as an authorized Rolex dealer and repair center. With three watchmakers and a bench jeweler/designer trained in CAD (to help you design custom jewelery), all with at least 15 years of experience, these professionals are available to assist you.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 6pm; Fri, 10am - 7:30pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1928
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Jewelery, engagement, bridal and watches
- Return policy: 10 days
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Pearls. Always pearls for the ladies.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Tailoring: Yes
- Jewelry & watch brands: Rolex watches, Hearts on Fire diamonds, Nanis, Italian imports, and bridal
- Vintage: No
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal