The Bank is a quaint bank serving Southern New Jersey at King's Highway, adjacent to Haddonfield's PATCO Station. A convenient drive-through is located behind the building, as well as an ample parking lot.
- Hours: Lobby: Mon - Wed, 9am - 5pm; Thu, 9am - 6pm; Fri, 9am - 7pm; Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, closed. Drive-Through: Mon - Thu, 8:30am - 6pm; Fri, 8:30am - 7pm; Sat, 8:30am - noon; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Commodities futures Brokerage, Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage, Stock brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Number of advisors: 3
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Public restrooms, Teller service