The Bistro at Haddonfield
A new addition to Haddonfield Township, this family-owned bistro has become known for its breakfast, especially the waffles, which are featured in its weekday breakfast specials. Specialties include eggs benedict, homemade grav lox and filet tips marsala.
Outside seating is available.
- Hours: Mon, 8am - 5pm; Tue - Sat, 8am - 9pm; Sun, 8am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: This business is level with the street.
- Founding Date: 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Bistro, Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Breakfast waffles
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: BYOB-only, Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual