The Little Tuna
Owned by chef Marcus Severs, the Little Tuna is not just a seafood restaurant but also a steakhouse. The restaurant offers an elegant and charming dining experience and a varied selection of menu options. Sunday through Friday from 3pm to 6:30pm, the Little Tuna offers a four-course menu for only $20 as of 2010.
- Hours: Lunch: Daily, 11am - 4pm. Dinner: Sun, 4pm - 8pm; Mon - Thu, 4pm - 9pm; Fri - Sat: 4pm - 10pm.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- Menu link: thelittletuna.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Seafood and Steak.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Live / Raw Food, Seafood, Steak House
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: BYOB-only, Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Smart casual