The old Restaurant Via Julia has been newly acquired and transformed into a charming restaurant with a cozy, intimate atmosphere. White linens and vivid reds and oranges accentuate the dining area for a fine dining experience of cultural eccentricity and luxury. If the weather permits, take advantage of the outside seating area while enjoying a dish of European or Mediterranian cuisine.
- Hours: Mon-Thu, 11am-9pm; Fri-Sat, 11am-10pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: on level with street
- Founding Date: May 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes